Effective September 13, 2014
Changes to the Policy
We collect personally identifiable information about you when you provide information during purchases of goods and services from American Behavioral Research Institute LLC, when you make requests of us, and when you register to receive materials. The categories of personal information collected in these instances may include your name, address, email address, phone number, and credit or debit card account information.
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information about you concerning your use of the websites , such as information regarding which of our pages are most popular, your IP address, browser, city, time zone, referring URL, and operating system. This information may be used in aggregate form for internal business purposes, such as compiling statistics, customizing content, and designing our websites. We may share such non-personally identifiable information with our affiliates, licensees and partners.
No Information Collection from Minors
Our websites are intended for adults. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not submit any personal information through our websites without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian. If the parent or guardian of a minor believes that the minor has provided us with personally identifiable information, the parent or guardian of that minor should contact us through the Contact Us link on the website. if they want this information deleted from our files so that it is not in retrievable form. If we otherwise obtain information that we have personally identifiable information about a child under the age of 18 in retrievable form in our files, we will delete that information from our existing files so that it is not retrievable.
Use and Disclosure of Information
We may disclose personally identifiable information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
In addition, American Behavioral Research Institute LLC may use the information you provide to fulfill your request for a product, information, or other service, or to respond to an email, telephone call or other request, as well as to deliver to you our newsletters or surveys, communications containing product information, usage tips or promotions or to improve the websites.
We may also share your personal information with the following:
• Other websites owned by American Behavioral Research Institute LLC and other companies in the American Behavioral Research Institute LLC Corporate Family so that we can provide joint content and services (including but not limited to transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to provide you with information about products and services available at these other websites.
• Carefully selected vendors, business partners and other organizations whose products or services we think may interest you (our “Affiliates”).
• Service providers under contract who help with our business operations, including fulfilling orders, credit card processors, delivering packages, and providing promotional services and marketing.
• Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
• Law enforcement agencies, governmental officials or other third parties, but only in response to a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure. We will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity. In such events, we may disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, and purchasing history.
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails or newsletters from American Behavioral Research Institute LLC or its Affiliates by following the instructions in those emails. You may also opt out of receiving marketing emails or newsletters from American Behavioral Research Institute LLC by contacting us through the Contact Us link on the website. If you wish to no longer receive emails from one of our Affiliates, you should contact that Affiliate. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your purchases, account or our ongoing business relations.
You can access all of your personally identifiable information that we collect online by logging into your account. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in information we may have collected offline, such as by telephone, by sending us a request. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
American Behavioral Research Institute LLC
5136 W Clifton St Tampa, FL 33634